Sunday, February 2, 2014

TEHHILA

I like drink cold water when the air is hot. In my city (Jember), there are several restaurant that dish up a variety of iced drinks, one of them is TEHHILA restaurant. 



*The picture of TEHHILA room*


This restaurant provide food an drinks like yummie ( with black pepper beef, chicken mushrooms, grilled chicken ), hotplate noodles, steamboat, steak, juice, ice cream etc. The price of food around Rp16000,00 upwards  and drinks around Rp9000,00 upwards.

That afternoon we ordered yummie with black pepper beef, tenderloin steak, TEHHILA ice,
special vanilla snow ice, ice cream dan coca cola float.


 * TEHHILA ice, Rp9.000,00. I like this ice. *


 * Special Vanilla Snow Ice, Rp12.000,00 . My children like
this ice*


 * Yummie with black pepper beef, Rp18.000,00 *



I think, all of the prices are not expensive, because the portions are big enough. And the taste is good, especially TEHHILA and snow ice. So if you come to my small city ( Jember ), you can visit this restaurant. Just try by yourself.


TEHHILA

Jl. Gajah Mada 184
Jember 68133
East Java Province - Indonesia
Telp (0331) 427252

Open:
11.00 – 15.00
18.00 – 22.00

3 comments:

  1. Yes, i'm agree with you, the price is so friendly.. and look so Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... when I faced those all food, I think I'll say... diet starts tomorrow. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I do a diet when there are many yummy things as above mentioned ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts