Cooking Adventures : Botok Tempe And Teri
2 pieces of red chili
2 pieces green chilli
2 stalks lemongrass (serai)
3 star fruit vegetables (belimbing sayur)
1 piece tempe, diced
2 tablespoons teri
100 gr grated young coconut
Salt, sugar to taste
1 bunch basil leaves (daun kemangi)
Cooking Adventures Guide:
1. Onions, chili, lemongrass, star fruit vegetables, cut in small slices.
2. Mix with tempe, grated young coconut , teri, salt and sugar.
3. Give basil. Stir well.
4. Prepare banana leaves and sticks.
5. Fill the mixture into the banana leaves. Give small chili.
6. Steam for 20 minutes until cooked.
7. Serve with warm rice.