Cooking Adventures: Beef Stew (Semur Daging)
¼ kg meat (beef)
Salt, nutmeg, pepper and sugar to taste
Cooking Adventures Guide:
1. Clean the meat, cut in thin slices.
2. Boil eggs in 10 minutes.
3. Cut tofu and potatoes in small pieces and fry.
4. Make broth: Boil 4 cups of water, add meat and cook until meat done.
5. Cut garlic and onion in thin slices.
6. Cut tomato in small pieces.
7. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil, take in the garlic, onion and tomato. Cook in 2 minutes.
8. Take garlic, onion, tomato, tofu, potatoes and eggs in beef broth.
9. Add salt, nutmeg, pepper and sugar to taste. Cook in 5 minutes.
10. Beef Stew is ready to serve.