Cooking Adventures: Suun Goreng (Fried Suun)
1/2 kg suun
2 tbsp fried onion
2 hioko mushroom, put in hot water in a few minutes, take out and cut in thin slices
1 oz chicken fillet
1 oz medium Shrimp
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp Sweet soy sauce
Cooking Adventures guide:
1. Put in suun in hot water for a few minutes, take out.
2. Clean the shrimp, remove the skin.
3. Cut garlic in thin slices.
4. Heat 3 tbsp oil .
5. Add garlic until fragrant .
6. Enter the shrimp and chicken, slosh in five minutes.
7. Enter suun, add a little water (kaldu), sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Enter hioko mushroom.
9. Cook in five minutes again.
10. Lift and serve with fried onion.