Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fruit Pudding

Cooking Adventures : Fruit Pudding


Fruit pudding is really very interesting to see, and it's also delicious. My children really like this fruit pudding. Pudding slices are soft, fresh fruits ( kiwi, lychees, pineapples, grape, strawberry and rambutan),added with the sweet fla, hhmm .. full of flavor and delicious. A friend sent it to us on Christmas Eve. Thanks my friend...It's really an excellent dessert on Christmas Eve for us.

Here, i just want share a nice pictures of fruit pudding, not the recipes. I've never made ​​fruit pudding like this, but I want to try it because my kids like pudding. Maybe if this fruit pudding added with ice cream or cookies, the taste will be more delicious.
I hope it's simple to try ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts